Bay Area Tile and Hardwood - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the Bay Area Tile and Hardwood website ("Website" or "Service"). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Service.
1. User Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
2. Account Registration: To access certain features of the Service, you may be required to create an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
4. Use of Content: All content, including text, graphics, images, and other materials available through the Service is provided for informational purposes only. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, transmit, or create derivative works from any content obtained through the Service.
5. User Conduct: You agree not to use the Service for any unlawful, harmful, or offensive purpose. You will not engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the proper functioning of the Service.
6. Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights in and to the Service are owned by or licensed to Bay Area Tile and Hardwood. You may not use or display our trademarks, service marks, logos, or any other content from the Service without our prior written consent.
7. Third-Party Links: The Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Bay Area Tile and Hardwood. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party sites.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
9. Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Bay Area Tile and Hardwood be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use or inability to use the Service.
10. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bay Area Tile and Hardwood, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses arising out of or resulting from your use of the Service or violation of these Terms.
11. Termination: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including violation of these Terms.
12. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time. Updated Terms will be posted on the Website with a revised "Last Updated" date. By continuing to use the Service after changes become effective, you agree to abide by the revised Terms.
13. Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [Contact Email Address].
These Terms were last updated on 01/01/2024.